If you travel to the interior of Colombia:
- For your comfort and following the biosecurity recommendations of the aeronautical authorities of some countries, we recommend you to register your hand luggage at the airport counters at no additional cost (remember that it should not exceed 10 kg allowed). This way you will be able to travel more comfortably in the plane, carrying only a personal item (small bag or backpack).
- For national flights, the airport will only allow you to enter the airport 2 hours before your flight.
- Install in your mobile device the Coronapp application and fill out the requested information before your flight and once a day during the 14 days following your flight. This requirement can be verified in the airports.
If you travel to or from Colombia:
- Regardless of your nationality and before traveling, you must fill out the “Pre-check-in migration” form available in the “Check-Mig” application provided by Migration Colombia. This process can be done from 24 hours to 1 hour before the trip. Remember that if you do not comply with this requirement your boarding will not be allowed.
- From 5 November, the PCR COVID-19 test will not be required to enter the national territory. Each traveler who arrives to the country will be tracked by his or her insurer or the Health Secretariat of the place where he or she will stay during the next 1 4 days.
- Report to your EPS or the Secretary of Health any suspicious symptoms of COVID-19 that you present during the 1 4 days after your arrival.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, persistent dry cough, sore throat, headache, body pain, difficulty breathing or are positive for COVID-19, you will not be able to travel.
- If your flight lasts more than two hours, bring multiple mouthpieces so you can change them frequently.
- Before, during and after the flight, you must comply with the biosecurity protocols required by the airport and the country’s authorities. Remember that the use of face masks is mandatory for all persons over 2 years of age.
- Check in advance the restrictions in force in the destination you are travelling to and prepare the necessary documents.