Dear Jetair Traveler,
As we are facing a new way of travel, our future travels need to be adapted. Taking new measures can be hard, but necessary to keep each other safe!
Based on information received from the governments, Curaçao Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA) and the international entities such as ICAO IATA and EASA, Jetair Caribbean has adopt the following guideline to maintain a safe and secure operations whilst minimizing the risk of virus transmission.
As the borders are gradually opening, Jetair Caribbean will be monitoring the routes on which Jetair Caribbean operates to consider and evaluate the level of risk exposure to COVID-19 in each country. To comply with the different local aviation and health authorities, Jetair Caribbean will determine whether additional measures are required in relation to services, policies, and procedures.
· Flights to/from St. Maarten will resume on Sunday June 21st. Passengers travelling to Curaçao, need to fill in a Public Health Passenger Locator Card (PLC download):
Please note: It is mandatory to submit this form before departure to email@example.com and hand over this form in hard copy on arrival at the immigration.
The New Way of travel procedure:
– Book online: to minimize contact, book online
– Pre-seating: assign your seat number at the moment of booking
– Hand luggage: try to avoid travelling with hand luggage for a smooth boarding and disembarking
– Physical distancing: where possible, keep a distance of 1.5 meters of each other
– Face mask: wearing a face mask during your entire trip is mandatory
– Feeling Sick: do not come to the airport. Stay Home!
– Check-in Online: avoid queuing and Save Time. Check-in Online
· All other destinations scheduled flights remains cancelled until further notice.
· Your ticket will remain valid for one year of original ticket issue date and you can change your ticket to a new date at no additional cost.
· Refunds of tickets are not allowed.